1. OUR WEBSITE
Our website is a place for you to obtain information about the services we offer ("Services") and purchase Services should you wish to do so.
We accept no liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, or for any loss of data, profit, revenue or business (whether direct or indirect), however caused, even if foreseeable, that you may suffer in relation to your use of our website. In circumstances where you suffer loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of our website or its contents, we accept no liability for this loss or damage whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause and whether on the part of us or our servants, agents or any other person.
The information on our website is made available to you on condition that it is accessed via our central server. Deep linking, or accessing our website other than through the central server and acknowledging us as the source of any content on our website, shall be deemed to be a breach of these terms and of our copyright in our website. Please read our copyright notice at clause 13 below.
Our website is currently intended for those who access it from within the UK and who are 18 and over.
At our discretion you may be given a unique user ID which is personal to you and which enables us to identify Services you have purchased through our website and other matters relevant to your use of our website. By accepting a user ID you agree not to permit others to use it to access our website or to make it available to other people. We reserve the right to refuse access to our website if we consider that a user ID is being used inappropriately or other than in accordance with these terms.
The information published on our website is provided for the convenience of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages.
Please be aware that we may alter the information on our website from time to time, including these terms and conditions, copyright notice and privacy notice. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions and to remain in compliance with them from time to time.
4. Modifications to Website
We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our website or the content or services available through it, including your access to it.
5. Limitation of Liability
Whilst we have taken reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy, currency, availability correctness and completeness of the information contained on our website, information is provided on an "as is" basis and we do not give or make any warranty or representation of any kind, whether express or implied. The use of our website and the materials contained in it are entirely at your own risk.
We shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of or reliance on the information on our website and so far as permitted by law exclude all liability for damages howsoever caused including, without limitation, any damage which is or represents loss of goodwill, revenue or profit or failure to achieve any benefit expected from use of our website, loss of use of any asset, loss of data recorded on any computer or other machine, liability of any user of our website to any third party or any loss which is otherwise indirect, commercial, economic, special or consequential arising out of or in connection with the use by any party of any information provided on our website.
We make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third party software that may be used in connection with OUR Website.
Messages sent over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure as they are subject to possible interception or loss or possible alteration. We are not responsible for any message lost, intercepted or altered by third parties and will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages or otherwise in connection with any message sent by you to us or any message sent by us to you over the Internet.
6. Third party Websites
Links contained in the Website might lead to other websites not under our control, and we accept no liability for the content or availability of any linked site which is not operated by us or any link contained in a linked site not operated by us. Links on the Website are provided to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply reliability and we do not necessarily endorse any pages linked to the Website. Accordingly, you should read the terms and conditions of those websites before using them and direct any questions or comments about the linked website's contents to the relevant website provider.
You are not entitled (nor will you assist others) to set up links from your own websites to the Website (whether by hypertext linking, deep-linking, framing, toggling or otherwise) without our prior written consent, which we may grant or withhold at our absolute discretion. You are also not entitled to direct link (also known as "Hot Link") any images or content without our prior written authorisation.
We use reasonable endeavours to prevent contamination by known viruses and to maintain the security of our website but we do not warrant the information on our website in any way and in particular no warranty is given that our website or its contents or hypertext links are accurate, complete, virus free or uncontaminated, nor can we guarantee that our website may not be affected by deliberate damage by hackers, failure of plant, machinery, equipment or computers, power failure, failure of telecommunications lines or any criminal action. All liability for such damage is hereby expressly excluded.
You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. We exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
8. Hyperlinks and Third Party Materials
The incorporation of any links to other sites is for your convenience and reference only and does not imply that we approve or endorse the contents of that site or the material available from it and we do not control and are not responsible for the content of any such sites in terms of their accuracy, suitability, legality or otherwise.
Our website is controlled and operated by us from our offices at 95 - 87 Borough High Street, London SE1 1NH Where content published on our website is supplied by third parties, you understand that we do not control or endorse their contents in any way. All content which is offered by third parties that are not affiliated with or otherwise connected with us, is published in good faith but we do not (to the extent permitted by applicable law) accept responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of such content (whether published on or off-line) and the use of such content.
You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of our website and use of all information contained within it.
10. Operation of Website
Although reasonable endeavours are used to maintain our website, we will not be liable for any losses caused by failure or stoppage of our website for any reason, including without limitation virus contamination, or deliberate damage by hackers, failure of hardware, software or systems, power failure, failure of telecommunications lines or any criminal action.
11. Availability of Our Website
We will try to make our website available but cannot guarantee that our website will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of our website and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router or any other internet connected device, nor may you attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up our website or any part of it.
12. Law and Jurisdiction
Your use of our website is governed by the laws of England. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of our website.
13. Compliance with Law
We have used our best endeavours to ensure that our website complies with UK law. However, we make no representations that the materials on our website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the UK.
If we transfer your information to a service provider or agent in another country we will make sure that the service provider or agent agrees to apply the same levels of protection as we are required to apply to information held and to use your information only for the purpose of providing the service to us.
14. Copyright, Reproduction and Trade Marks
The contents of these pages are © Microcredit Limited 2008 or are the copyright of our licensors.
Unless otherwise stated, text on our website is presented solely for your private, personal and non-commercial use.
You may copy individual sections of any document on our website either electronically or on hard copy provided that:
· the integrity of the material is maintained, we are acknowledged as its source and our website URL is given; and/or
· if the material is transferred to hard copy, such transfer is limited to ten copies.
Other than as permitted by this notice, reproduction is only permitted on the following conditions:
· such reproduction is by way of download to a temporary file into your normal temporary internet files directory/folder (or equivalent) for your personal use and not deliberately saved to any other part of any hard drive and/or transferred to any other party; or
· if it is for provision to a third party (including other people within your organisation), such reproduction is not for commercial purposes and the third party is made aware that these conditions apply to it and its use of the material.
Our logos and all brands and products referred to or detailed in our website are the trade marks of, or licensed to, Microcredit Ltd. No rights are granted in respect of any such trade marks.
This policy explains how Microcredit Limited ("ML") uses any information you provide to us during your use of our website.
1. Our website, www.minicredit.co.uk is operated by ML ('us') which is the Data Controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 ("the Act"). You may contact us at the following address:
85 - 87 Borough High Street, London SE1 1NH
We are registered with the Information Commissioner's Office (no. Z1640897) for the purposes of the Act.
If you are not eligible for a loan at this time, unless you write to the address below, you agree that we may offer you an alternative product (including those of others) and that we may pass your details to another financial services company for them to send you details of their products.
3. Our primary goal in collecting Personal Data is to provide you with an accurate, customized loan transaction. The information we obtain from our customers helps us personalize and continually improve our customers' experience at our Website.
4. We use your Personal Data to process your loan transaction, enhance your experience at our Website. We may also use your Personal Data for such purposes as processing payments, updating our account records, improving our Website, conducting statistical analysis.
5. The information which you provide to us may also be shared with our associated companies, agents and our suppliers who may also contact you from time to time by e-mail or telephone with information, products or services which may be of interest to you.
6. We maintain reasonable measures to protect security and confidentiality of your Personal Data. We work to protect the security of your Personal Data during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts Personal Data you input. Our networks are secured with certified firewalls in a multi-layered fashion with redundancy
7. Cookies are small amounts of information which we store on your computer. Unless you have told us you object, our system will issue cookies to your computer when you log on to our website. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use our website during future visits. They also allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the site for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies but if you do that, you may not be able to use some features on our website. If you do not wish to receive cookies in the future, please let us know.
8. If you do not wish to receive information from us or our associated companies, agents and suppliers in the future please un-tick the box in your user profile.
9. We will not transfer any information that we hold on you to anyone outside the European Economic Area. If you were introduced to us by a third party, we will give them your contact details and sufficient information about you for their accounting and administration purposes.
10. You may at any time request a copy of the information we hold on you (for which we may charge a small fee) by writing to us at the above address.